ETHEREUM MINING WITH
Cloud Mining with Genesis Mining Contracts
Cloudmining is a very easy possibility to invest in Cryptocurrencies quickly and uncomplicated. Genesis Mining is one of the largest providers in this section. The range of products varies from classic Bitcoins Mining over X11 Mining to Ethereum Mining of Ether. They support the algorithms sha256, X11 and dagger-hashimoto. With these, Genesis Mining can provide Hashpower (computing power) for the most popular and most profitable Coins. The prices for Hashpower start at almost 12€ and go up to approximately 65.000€. If this is not enough for you, you can invest a lot more in the Logos Fund of Genesis Mining. No matter if you are an expert or newbe, anyone can find something adequate here. In the following, we set up a test account at Genesis Mining and show you the main functions.
1. Open an account:
It is so easy. Go to www.genesis-mining.com* and clock on the upper field „SIGN UP“. In the next step you have to enter your email address and choose a password. Your account is activated with a click on „SIGN UP“. After the Login, you will get to the Dashboard. Here you can find the most important data in the overview. In the upper part you can see the Hashpower. In the lower part you can see your Pay Outs.
2. Deposit Wallets:
In order to receive pay outs, you should deposit your wallets in the very beginning. Click on “MY ACCOUNT” in the menu on the left side and go to “SETTINGS” then. Here you can manage your personal data, password and also the two-factor authentication. You can get to the Wallet manager via “WALLETS”. Here you should deposit a Bitcoin Wallet first. You can find a list of the most popular Bitcoin Wallets and Clients here: Bitcoin Wallets and Clients. After choosing and setting up a Bitcoin Wallet, you can enter your Bitcoin address (public key) in the field under Bitcoin and save it via “SAVE”. We will show you how to set up an Ether Wallet here: Create Ether Wallet. After setting up your Ether Wallet, you can enter your Ether address (public key) in the field under Ether and save it. Now you can start Ethereum Mining.
3. Choose Hashpower:
You can choose and order Hashpower in the menu on the left under “UPGRADE HASHPOWER”. Choose the payment method first. At the moment you can choose from: Credit Card, Bank transfer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, and Dogecoin. After that, you can set the amount of Hashpower using the regulators. You get to the overview via “CONTINUE”. Here you have the possibility to enter a promotion code. You receive a discount of 3% on all purchases with our Genesis Mining Promo Code etherbasics. You can read the contract in “VIEW AGREEMENT”. You have to agree to the contract by checking the box of “AGREE ON TERMS”. You can confirm the order and receive all details regarding payment via “CONFIRM ORDER”. As soon as your payment is registered at Genesis Mining, your Hashpower is activated.
4. Mining Allocation:
As soon as the Hashpower is activated, you have the possibility to allocate it. Go to “MINING ALLOCATION”. Here you can find the Hashpower arranged in algorithms. If you bought Hashpower for the Ethereum Mining, choose “Ethash”. In our example, 80% of the computing power go to the pure Ethermining and the other 20% to BTC (Auto). BTC (Auto) automatically converts your Ether into Bitcoins and does a pay out. You also have the possibility to split your Hashpower with the other Algorithms (sha256 and X11).
Payouts go to the deposited Wallets daily. You can find a list of all payouts under “PAYOUTS”.
* The marked links are so-called affiliate links. If you make a purchase through such a link on the landing page, then etherbasics.com will receive a commission from the seller. For you this has no disadvantage. We only use affiliate links if we are convinced by the product itself.